ColorFabb - Fabulous 3D Printing Filaments
ColorFabb is a Dutch producer of high quality filaments for 3D printing. They boast a diameter of +- 0.05mm meaning your prints come out more clean and consistant than other brands.
They specialise in high quality, huge range of vibrant colours and special, market leading materials such as bronze and copper filled PLA
- PLA / PHA is a blend of plastics resulting in a tougher and less brittle PLA filament. Like pure PLA, this filament is biodegradable
- XT-CoPolyester is made from Amphora 3D &tm; polymer. It boasts High strength and very high toughness, Odor Neutral processing, High Tg / improved temp. resistance, Styrene free formulation, FDA food contact compliance, BPA (Bisphenol A) free formulation
- Special Filaments allow you to produce printouts in a variety of special materials
- These metallic filaments are experimental and only recommended for printers with all-metal hotends, such as our all metal J-Head, the E3D and the Makerbot Replicator 2 hotend. Hotends which use a teflon isolator coupler can generate adhesion to the copper filament possibly leading to clogs and is there for not recommended for novice users yet.
- bronzeFill contains actual bronze which can be polished for a metallic look...and your printouts are substantially heavier - they way 3 times as much as standard PLA!
- copperFill (coming soon) contains actual copper like bronze fill