The Roland MDX-40A produces prototypes out of a wide variety of non-proprietary materials with greater precision and better surface finish. The MDX-40A compact design makes it a perfect fit for any office or classroom.
SRP technology creates the most accurate prototypes for complex snap-fits and functional prototypes for testing and to prove part manufacturability. The MDX-40A handles a wide variety of materials and generates a perfect smooth surface finish.
- Bundled 4-axis SRP Player CAM software makes it easy to go from CAD model to physical prototype
- Large 305 x 305 x 105mm (X, Y, Z) maximum work volume (without optional rotary axis)
- Virtual control panel makes origin setting simple
- Real-time cutting and spindle speed override capability
- Bundled Roland ClickMill software
- High speed 15,000 rpm spindle for creating detailed features with precision tools
- G-Code compatibility
- Emergency stop switch and machine cover for clean, quiet and safe work environment
- Rotary axis (ZCL-40A) supports materials up to 270mm long by 120mm in diameter (additional $3954.50)
- Contact Scanning Unit (ZSC-1) (RRP $434.50) including software or further option of PixForm Pro2 reverse engineering software
- BOFAs DustPRO Universal (Milling) extraction unit