Glass Bed Upgrade for Flashforge Dreamer, CreatorPro2016 and Inventor 1
This cool upgrade kit gives your Dreamer, Creator Pro 5 (2016 Model) and Inventor 1 a lift out Glass bed, which will be super flat, and also safer and easier to remove prints from.
Custom Corner Brackets
We made the corner brackets that are the heart on this product using Proto Pasta High temp PLA. Annealing it for 4 hours at 70 degrees to make the brackets resistent to the heated bed.
The brackets were designed by Chris Bilby to have a spring tension to hold bed firm, while also letting go to remove the bed.
Our glass beds are made in Australia using tough heat resistent glass, with soft curved edges, so there is no sharp edges to handle
The Wing nuts supplied are vital for tight attachement
2 x Glass beds - so you can lift one out, and instantly print on the other. 5mm thick for strength and flatness
5 x Corner brackets (1 spare just in case)
5 x wing nuts
1 x Z offset spacer.
See support tab for fitting instructions
Dimensions: 232 x 154 x 5mm
How to fit your kit.
1. Remove and tape you have on the bed
2. Remove the 4 nuts located in the 4 corners of the bed (from underneith)
3. Slide a corner bracket up the screw in each corner fastened with the wing nut. Push the corner bracket in on both sides tight up against the bed as you tighten nut.
4. Apply tape to your bed as desiered and pop in the Glass bed by putting in back corners and pushng back slightly to pop in the front.
5. Remove the LOGO plate behind bed and place the Z axis spacer in - to trigger the Z endstop the 5mm sooner required for the glass bed.(See image 2)
6. Check levels, which should be fine, and print.This product has no specific warranty. Bilby 3D will honor obligations under Australia Consumer Guarantee regulations if and where they apply to this product
Bilby 3D Pty. Ltd. Phone 1800-847-333 International +61 2 8197 3928
Australian Distributors of desktop sized 3D printers (FlashForge, Roland, Da Vinci, Repraps, Makerbot & UP printers), 3D Scanners, Tools & Parts
Sydney: 23/110 Bourke Rd, Alexandria, NSW 2015, Australia
Brisbane: 2/474 Upper Edward St, Spring Hill, QLD 4000
Melbourne: A5/2 Westall Rd, Clayton, VIC 3168
Bega Head Office: 452 Wyndham Lane, Kanoona 2550