WaxCast is a highquality printing resin for direct investment casting applications such as jewelry, dental, and engineering models.
WaxCast was designed with casting in mind, and meticulously tested for that purpose by a handful of jewelers and engineers across the world.
Through the testing process, MakerJuice perfected the features most sought after in a casting resin:
- Turns from Orange to Yellow when fully cured post-printing (see picture)
- Less than 0.1% residual ash after burnoutPrint
- Non-reactive with common investments such as Plasticast™
- Optimized for 25µm – 50µm layers, but can be adjusted by exposure
- Low degradation of PDMS vat coatings
- Quick layer times
- Low odor for use in commercial settings
- Resistant to most solvents, including alcohol and acetone
- No pigments to settle out