The larger machine from FlashForge. PLA (cold bed), Touch Screen, Assisted Leveling, Large Print Area - 250 x 250 x 200mm
Easy to use interface thanks to the 3.5inch Touchscreen with previews of the model you are about to print
Whats in the box:
- Quick Start Guide
- Acrylic kit - Assemble your own door and hood
- 4Gb USB Finger (blank)
- Australian Approved Power Chord (added by Bilby3D)
- Filament Guide Tube
- 52.8mm spool holder - slightly too large for some spools, we recommend buying a spool stand with this printer
- USB Cable for Computer Connection
- Tools for maintenance and setup: Screwdriver, 3 Allen keys M1.5, M2.0, M3
Whats not in the box:
- You will need your own sidecutter to cut the packing zip-ties
- FlashPrint software for preparing files (free download, or use alternative software)
- External spool stand, use one to place non-FlashForge spools with different hole diameters and widths next to your printer (also gives easier checking and access)
Bed Tape for a Flashforge Guider, 26.5x25.5cm
This is a genuine FlashForge replacement sheet for the FlashForge Guider printing bed.
It is similar to BuildTak, but with more surface texture, and can be cut down with scissors or a knife and used on other machines with a differently sized bed
With a right angled handle and a blade that is very thin at the front edge, this is a great tool for getting those really well stuck prints off the bed!
Printer Setup Service - Sydney Metro (40km)
Delivery, unpacking and setup of a desktop 3D printer within 40km of our Sydney base in Alexandria
Roller Spool Stand / Holder
This stand holds spools up to 70mm wide (outside of flanges). The spool flanges sit on rollers and rotate as the printer pulls in the filament.
FEEDER TUBE SOLD SEPERATELY
order here for: 1.75mm
The FlashForge Finder has all the convenience of the touchscreen and WiFi from the Dreamer in a compact, low price package PLUS assisted bed levelling.
The print quality and quietness of this machine is impressive, even at this low price!
Extruder Flat Cable for FlashForge Guider
This cable comes out of the body of the machine and runs to the extruder.
UP Box PLUS - 3D Printer with WiFi
The new UP Box PLUS builds on the solid reputation of the original UP Box and adds WiFi, filament out sensing and onboard storage of up to 10 print jobs. The build size is good at 205 x 205 x 255mm, with the latest bed levelling technology in a fully enclosed box, complete with HEPA filter
Heater Cartridge for FlashForge 3D Printers
Genuine Spare part for FlashForge Dreamer and Creator Pro2016 heater cartridge.
Note : Flashforge Creater Pro cable is different (see image 3, PtHeatCart4024)
Genuine FlashForge Nozzle - 0.4mm hole
This is a genuine nozzle from FlashForge. M7 tread.