This item is no longer available. This information is for reference only
Mini 3D Printer
This item is no longer available, you cannot order it
This is a little printer with a great heart.
It uses 3mm filament (700g PLA spool in box) in an Ultimaker like Bowden tube setup
- Build Size: 210 x 150 x 150mm (WxDxH)
- Layer Height: 0.06-0.4mm (60 - 400 microns)
- Heated Bed - Takes PLA, ABS, PETG and Specialty filament
- Backlit Screen with Controller Dial
- SD Card slot and USB Port
- Printing speed: 20-150mm/s
- Positioning Precision 0.01mm X and Y, 0.002mm Z Axis
- SD Card Contains; Manual, Instruction Videos, Sample file and Software (Cura and Configuration file)
This printer is low on price but high in build size and quietness.
The mechanism is based on the ultmaker setup - with rods moving the hot end around and a bowden tube back to a fixed extrusion drive mechanism. The Screen and Controller is based on the same unit found in the Printrbot and many other printers.
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. Standard Postage & Handling with Australia is $12 flat rate, free for orders over $350. Express Post starts at $14
Copyright 2016 Bilby3D. "Bilby3D" and the Bilby Logo are registered Trademarks of Bilby Publishing, used with Permission.
Bilby 3D Pty. Ltd. Phone 1800-847-333 International +61 2 8197 3928
Australian Distributors of desktop sized 3D printers (FlashForge, Roland, Da Vinci, Repraps, Makerbot & UP printers), 3D Scanners, Tools & Parts
Sydney: 23/110 Bourke Rd, Alexandria, NSW 2015, Australia
Brisbane: 2/474 Upper Edward St, Spring Hill, QLD 4000
Melbourne: Coming to Victoria Feb/Mar 2017
Bega Head Office: 452 Wyndham Lane, Kanoona 2550