This box allows you to control a range of 3D Printers. You can order prints from the onboard memory and monitor them with the webcam. Use the AstroPrint cloud service to store and slice files as well as monitor progress via the internet!
Slice models in the cloud and send them to your printer, or upload a sliced file directly and send it to the printer whenever you want.
Monitor your print over your local network or over the intranet - via the supplied web cam, and see the temperatures and progress of your print. You can use the WiFi dongle (supplied) or the Ethernet cable on the RasPi
Run several boxes to control several printers from the one computer. We have used 7 boxes at once in our print service.
This kit includes everything you need:
- Raspberry Pi in an enclosure
- WebCam to monitor your prints over the network or internet.
- WiPi dongle - for WiFi is desired. Traditional Ethernet network cable can be used for a more rugged connection
- 8Gb MicroSD card. Plenty of room for the software and your files. Includes an adapter so it can be plugged in to an SD card slot on your computer if desired.
- Power Supply and strong cable