3D Bundle - FlashForge Finder PLUS Matter and Form
This bundle gets you the FlashForge Finder 3D Printer and Matter and Form 3D Scanner at a low price.
As these bundles are put together as sold, there will alsways be 0 in stock, but the machines definately are!
The FlashForge Finder is one of our easiest to use printers with great feautres:
- Assisted levelling
- Build volume: 140 x 140 x 140mm
The Matter and Form Scanner features:
- Easy to use, yet powerful software
- All in one turntable and scanning head
- Folding design makes it highly portable and easy to store
- Scanning volume: 180mm diameter, 250mm tall
Flash Forge Finder
- In The Box - FlashForge Finder, 600g PLA Filament x1, Print Tape x 1, AU Power Cable x1, USB Cable x1, Quick Start Guide
- Build size: 140 x 140 x 140mm
- Bed: Not heated - slides in/out
- Leveling: Assisted - Tells you which way to turn the adjustment, and when to stop
- Extruders: One
- Layer Height: 100-500microns
- Position Precision: (XY)11 microns, (Z)2.5Microns
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Material: PLA, Bilby 3D Wood, Bilby 3D Flex, Bilby 3D Copper
- Filament run-out detection: when using the spool drawer. Can also run larger spools on extrurnal spool stand.
- Interface: Touch Screen
- Conectivity: WiFi, USB stick, USB cable
Matter and Form Scanner
- Scanning Area: Height: 25 cm (9.8 in), Diameter: 18 cm (7.0 in)
- Resolution: Capture details as small as 0.43mm, Capture accuracy within ±0.25mm
- In the Box: Matter and Form 3D Scanner, USB B /Power cable, Calibration box, User Manual, Product Information Booklet
Delivery, unpacking and setup of a desktop 3D printer within 40km of our Sydney base in Alexandria
The FlashForge Finder has all the convenience of the touchscreen and WiFi from the Dreamer in a compact, low price package PLUS assisted bed levelling.
The print quality and quietness of this machine is impressive, even at this low price!
Matter and Form Scanner
The Matter and Form desktop 3D Scanner delivers professional grade scans for a fraction of the cost. Create stunning 3D models that import directly into Blender, Max, Maya, or any 3D printing software.
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. Standard Postage & Handling with Australia is $12 flat rate, free for orders over $350. Express Post starts at $14
Copyright 2016 Bilby3D. "Bilby3D" and the Bilby Logo are registered Trademarks of Bilby Publishing, used with Permission.
Bilby 3D Pty. Ltd. Phone 1800-847-333 International +61 2 8197 3928
Australian Distributors of desktop sized 3D printers (FlashForge, Roland, Da Vinci, Repraps, Makerbot & UP printers), 3D Scanners, Tools & Parts
Sydney: 23/110 Bourke Rd, Alexandria, NSW 2015, Australia
Brisbane: 2/474 Upper Edward St, Spring Hill, QLD 4000
Melbourne: Coming to Victoria Feb/Mar 2017
Bega Head Office: 452 Wyndham Lane, Kanoona 2550