- Accuracy: 1.7-1.8mm
- Recommended Printing Temperature: 240 - 260 °C > Note that this is higher than some 3D printers can withstand
- Recommended Build Surface: Glass Bed with Glue Stick at 70-80 °C
- Nylon Filament is very Hydroscopic - it loves to absorb water from the air. Keep it super dry in a sealed container with dessicant, or use a drying cabinet
- 1.High hardness
- 2.Good Heat Resistance and corrosion resistance and good machinability
- 3.Good Stability and can be used for shell of computer, such as cars, automatic suction and vent model, medical devices, etc.
This PETG (sometimes called T-Glass) is 1.75mm in diameter on a 1kg spool.
Recommended Temperature: 230-250 °C
Dry Cabinet - 103 litres, 4 tray (adjustable)
This moisture proof and drying cabinet is perfect for universities, schools and businesses with medium-large filament usage, holding a large number of spools at one time. It will dry damp filament and store filament in a dry state when not in use.
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. Standard Postage & Handling with Australia is $12 flat rate, free for orders over $350. Express Post starts at $14
Copyright 2016 Bilby3D. "Bilby3D" and the Bilby Logo are registered Trademarks of Bilby Publishing, used with Permission.
Bilby 3D Pty. Ltd. Phone 1800-847-333 International +61 2 8197 3928
Australian Distributors of desktop sized 3D printers (FlashForge, Roland, Da Vinci, Repraps, Makerbot & UP printers), 3D Scanners, Tools & Parts
Sydney: 23/110 Bourke Rd, Alexandria, NSW 2015, Australia
Brisbane: 2/474 Upper Edward St, Spring Hill, QLD 4000
Melbourne: Coming to Victoria Feb/Mar 2017
Bega Head Office: 452 Wyndham Lane, Kanoona 2550