Polymaker PC-Max&tm; offers the absolute best in toughness that is simply unobtainable from other 3D printing materials of similar stiffness. This makes Polymaker PC-Max&tm; an excellent choice for real-world, engineering applications.
Polymaker PC-Max&tm; offers better heat resistance. It can withstand temperatures well above 110 °C.
- Glass Transition Temp: 113 °C
- Density: 1.18 – 1.20 g/cm³
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Tolerance: &plusminus;0.05 mm = 50 Microns (Typical ~ &plusminus; 0.02 mm )
- Recommended printing temperature: 250 – 270 °C (Diameter of 1.75 mm)
- Recommended printing speed: 30 – 90 mm/s
- Recommended Heated bed: If equipped set to 80 °C
- Build platform - Polymaker PC-Max&tm; bonds really well with BuildTak&tm;
Dimensions: 220 x 220 x 65mm
This product has no specific warranty. Bilby 3D will honor obligations under Australia Consumer Guarantee regulations if and where they apply to this product
Polymaker PC-Max™ offers the absolute best in toughness that is simply unobtainable from other 3D printing materials of similar stiffness. This makes Polymaker PC-Max™ an excellent choice for real-world, engineering applications.
All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST. Standard Postage & Handling with Australia is $12 flat rate, free for orders over $350. Express Post starts at $14
Copyright 2016 Bilby3D. "Bilby3D" and the Bilby Logo are registered Trademarks of Bilby Publishing, used with Permission.
Bilby 3D Pty. Ltd. Phone 1800-847-333 International +61 2 8197 3928
Australian Distributors of desktop sized 3D printers (FlashForge, Roland, Da Vinci, Repraps, Makerbot & UP printers), 3D Scanners, Tools & Parts
Sydney: 23/110 Bourke Rd, Alexandria, NSW 2015, Australia
Brisbane: 2/474 Upper Edward St, Spring Hill, QLD 4000
Melbourne: Coming to Victoria Feb/Mar 2017
Bega Head Office: 452 Wyndham Lane, Kanoona 2550